Sunday, June 13, 2010

One year older




Happy Birthday To You~
Happy birthday to you~
happy birthday to Faiz~
Happy Birthday to~ You~~~
Clap*

hahaha


thanks guys especially my parents for being the first one to wish me, waking me up early in the morning after having a short while of sleep becuase of the psp that kept hold of me till the dead of night (DAmn u PSP! XD )

I didn't celebrate my birthday this year. Don't know why yet feeling nothing special about it. (sorry atiqah, i think i disagree with you about 15 is only once)
hahaha

Haha So no presents la (DUH!of course!) By the way, thanks to aida the special wish :)

Thanks to all of you who wished me via fb haha (thanks Mark Zuckerberg!)

p/s : i really felt appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails