Friday, April 2, 2010

my lost project...


Sadly..
i lost my pendrive which contained the draft for my geography kerja kursus at the Cyber Cafe here. actually i lent it to my friend and he printed our oral assessment that he saved in my pendrive last week. then he went back and forgot to take my pendrive. i demanded for the money as he didn't take it serious that time as i asked him to get permission to go outing on monday or the day earlier. yet he insisted that he would take it on saturday which is today. than the man at the counter was reluctant to help us. he didn't even care about the pendrive. damn him! my angriness towards him had lost as i have to face my mom then and face the seniors for not attending the debate meeting this morning.


i really had a bad day today.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails